With more than 100 delicious easy healthy, dairy-free and gluten-free recipes this clean eating recipe binder is the tool you need to start eating healthy and feeling better!
Make no mistake, this clean eating binder is more than one big healthy recipe collection! It’s a tool that will teach you how to cook healthy, so that you can take an active part in your journey, to learn skills and not just “follow orders”. This recipe binder will help you record your favorite meals, stay organized in the kitchen and stay on track with your diet, meal plan and healthy habits.
The best part? You can and you should make this healthy recipe binder your own. Don’t like an ingredient? Don’t use it. Already have a healthy recipe you love? Print it out and add it to your binder!
Use your creativity and have fun with this! Because the more you enjoy something, the longer you will want to do it. The longer you do something the better you become at it. The better you become at something, the greater your results will be. And you will not want to stop, you will want to keep going. And that’s the goal after all, to make eating healthier a lifestyle, not a diet for 30 days. No shortcuts, no excuses.
What’s included in this clean eating recipe binder:
- Over 100 delicious easy healthy recipes, with additional tips and 37 brand new recipes, all gluten and dairy-free. The recipes include:
- 18 healthy breakfast recipes
- 15 amazing power bowls
- 3 gluten-free wrap recipes
- 18 easy one-pan meals for busy weeknights
- 21 tasty main-dish salads that you can make for lunch or dinner and you will actually like
- 12 quick and easy soups
- 5 snack ideas to make ahead for the week
- 12 side dishes and sauces to use with your main meals
- 6 healthy desserts that taste amazing
- fillable recipe card in the sizes A4 and Letter, so that all your recipes have the same look
- Printables to help you stay organized in the kitchen and to create good habits including:
- meal planning printable (2 versions)
- recipe card (4 variations)
- weekly prep printable
- grocery list printable (this is a template to fill out every week)
- inventory templates to help you organize your kitchen, save money and reduce food waste
- recipes to try printable to help you list and rate the recipes you’re trying
- printables to make collections of make ahead, dinner, breakfast and favorite recipes;
- 90-day challenge printable to help you work toward a goal and track your most important habits
- 30-day habit tracker
- healthy eating pages
- healthy living pages
- healthy cooking pages to simplify cooking and help you make better meals.
- additional recipe cover pages to help you organize the recipes in your binder (e.g. dinner, drinks, chicken, vegan, Mediterranean etc.)
- quotes for motivation and inspiration that you can print and keep in front of you as reminders
Printable Clean Eating Recipe Binder PDF
You will get this printable binder in PDF format, which means, once you download it, you can print it as many times as you want and don’t need to buy a new product again and again.
This product contains 7 files including some instructions, the color as well as printable black and white version of the binder in size A4 and letter and the fillable recipe card in two sizes.
This is a digital template, you will get your binder instantly, so you can use it right away.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical items will be sent to you. Once payment is complete, you will get an email with all files that you can print at home or professionally at your local printers. Please note that the files are not editable or fillable.
Available Planner Sizes:
This product is available in A4 and Letter.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the templates correctly. If you don’t already have it, you can download it here.
Go to print and select the pages that you’d like to print. Always choose “Actual Size” or “scaled to 100%” in the page sizing & handling section. Don’t forget to select the proper paper size in the Page Setup section and choose “Auto” under the Orientation section.
Please note that the colors may vary depending on your printer, ink and paper stock.
Because of the digital nature of the product, all sales are final. We do not accept returns, cancellations, or exchanges. Please note that NotThatBusy.co is not responsible for any printing issues and purchases of incorrect items.
However, if you do have any questions that we can help with or feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and want you to be happy.
© All designs and templates are copyrights of NotThatBusy.co and are for personal use only. You may not share, resell or redistribute our products. Please do not share the download link with anybody.
You agree to these terms by purchasing this product.